This training program offers practical exposure in Windows 8 and guides to configure, upgrade and license of Windows 8. Candidates will learn to be proficient in optimizing the performance of a file system and obtain the skills needed for managing storage tasks. Participants will learn to develop desired skills to use quotas for managing existing disk space. They will use tools and services for locating the most reliable issues and performance base and troubleshoot them.
Key Training Objectives of this program is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Networking that includes Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Understand Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components and working experience of fundamentals of Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Hone up the basic skills of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 Fundamentals.
- Learn Microsoft Windows Client Fundamentals such as working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Learn Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) components such as Windows PE, Windows SIM, VAMT, ImageX, USMIT and DISM concepts and fundamentals.
- Brush up the skills or management and experience by deploying Microsoft Office 2010 System or Microsoft Office 2007 system