Business analysis is the process by which a business analyst understands the requirements of an organisation or system and recommends a solution via software solutions that deliver value and growth to all stakeholders. The role of a Business Analyst starts from creating the SRS document, interacting with clients and delivering the complete and tested software solution for the organization.
Professionals who are working as a business analyst should go for the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) . It is accredited to IIBA which is the top body for business analysis. ECBA is a basic and foundation certification training of which the primary aim is to certify the professionals who has to learn the business analysis as per the BABOK Guide.
The candidates who enrol for this course learn the in-depth knowledge of business analysis and become experts in the basic level of work as business analysts. ECBA Certification improves their marketability, their employability, and their earning potential.
What will you learn in ECBA Certification Training?
DSucceed Learner offers online course in ECBA certification for the benefits of professionals. The professionals who join this course become experts in the basic and foundation level of Business Analysis. This course will provide practical training in business analysis skills such as how to write Software Requirement and Specification (SRS) document, UML modelling, SQL, project design, Agile and Scrum and how to interact with clients and much more. In this course, you will learn about the following topics:-
- Overview of Business Analysis
- The Structure of the BABOK® Version 3.0
- The Core Concept Model for Business Analysis
- Requirements, Stakeholders, and Designs
- Business Analysis, Planning and Monitoring
- Business Analysis Information Management Plan
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Prepare for Requirements Elicitation
- Implementing Requirements Elicitation
- Communicating Business Analysis Information
- Managing Stakeholder Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- An Overview of Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Analyze Potential Value and Make Recommendations
- Solution Evaluation
- Recommend Actions to Increase the Value of the Solution
Who can go for ECBA Certification?
The ECBA Certification is not only for business analysts, but anyone who wants to make a career in this field can also prepare and go for it like: -
The CBAP Certification is not only for business analysts, but anyone who wants to make a career in this field can also prepare and go for it like: -
- SRS Document Writers
- Technical Writers
- Content Writers
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Testing Engineers
- IT Consultants
- The Digital Transformation Managers