Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 provides the knowledge and skills to deploy, support, manage, plan, and secure Exchange Server 2013. This certification allows you to configure and deliver the information needed to maintain, monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. It's a new version of Exchange 2013 that provides needed training to optimize performance, security threats and minimize errors in Exchange Server 2013, as well as emphasizing the guidelines, best practices, considerations and more.
Primarily, it develops a robust base for optimizing performance and countering security threats by applying industry guidelines and practices. Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server focus on professionals who plan to become enterprise-grade messaging admins and also for IT help desk experts and generalists.
- Help desk professionals
- IT Generalists
- IT Professionals
- Network Administration
- System Administration
- Enterprise-level messaging Administrators
Skills you will Learn
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- Configure permissions and Secure Exchange Server 2013
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013
- Message security options, implement an antivirus solution, and implement an anti-spam solution
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers
D Succeed Learners enhance your knowledge and abilities to provide you the adequate training sessions. D Succeed Learners provides needed training to optimize performance, security threats, minimize errors in Exchange Server 2013, and emphasize the guidelines, best practices, considerations, and more. Moreover, the training covers the information needed to maintain, monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.