CCNP Enterprise certification is one of the industry’s most recognized certifications. Acquiring this certification demonstrate your validity to employers that you can efficiently set up, configure, and troubleshoot complex networks at the enterprise. In the continuously evolving landscape of enterprise network technologies, this new CCNP Enterprise credential is intended to help you upgrade your skills.
The CCNP credential prepares individuals to take up today’s professional-level job roles like System engineer, network engineer, support engineer & network technician. To grab the CCNP Enterprise certification, the candidates need to clear one required core examination (ENCOR) together with one of the six CCNP Enterprise concentration exams to fulfill the requirements. These concentration exams provide an overview of the latest and industry-oriented topics like network design, SD-WAN, wireless, and automation. Moreover, every exam in the CCNP enterprise earns an individual Specialist credential, so you will be rewarded for your achievements.
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI)
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI)
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (300-420 ENSLD)
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Enterprise Solutions (300-435 ENAUTO)