All you need to know about VMware vRealize Automation (V8.3) Training Program
VMware vRealize Automation (VRA) is a cloud automation platform that enables IT teams to automate the delivery of infrastructure, applications, and custom IT services. With the release of VMware vRealize Automation V8.3, VMware has introduced several new features and enhancements to the platform, making it more powerful and easier to use than ever before. To help IT professionals get up to speed with the latest version of VRA, VMware offers a comprehensive training program that covers all aspects of the platform.
The VRA V8.3 training program is designed to provide IT professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to deploy, configure, and manage VRA in a production environment. The program covers a range of topics, including an introduction to vRealize Automation, architecture and components of vRealize Automation, installation and configuration of vRealize Automation, creating and managing blueprints and catalog items, managing and monitoring vRealize Automation, integrating vRealize Automation with other VMware products, and troubleshooting vRealize Automation issues.
The training program is available in both instructor-led and self-paced formats, making it accessible to IT professionals with varying levels of experience with VMware products. The instructor-led format is delivered by VMware-certified instructors who provide hands-on training and guidance to participants. The self-paced format, on the other hand, allows participants to learn at their own pace and on their own schedule.
Who Should Attend This Course
The VRA V8.3 training program is suitable for IT professionals who are responsible for deploying and managing cloud infrastructure, applications, and services. This includes IT administrators, cloud architects, and DevOps engineers. Participants in the training program will learn how to automate the delivery of IT services, reduce time-to-market for new applications, and improve the overall efficiency of their IT operations.
Before enrolling in this course, you must have completed one of the following courses and be able to do the following activities without aid or guidance:
- VMware vSphere Installation, Configuration, and Management
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track
- Create a virtual machine by using a wizard or a template.
- Change the hardware of a virtual computer.
- Configure and administer a vSphere DRS resource pool cluster.
- Set up and maintain a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster.
Upon completion of the training program, participants will be able to deploy and manage vRealize Automation in a production environment, automate the delivery of IT services, and integrate vRealize Automation with other VMware products. By the end of the course, they will also be having the knowledge about the following:
- Describe vRealize Automation's architecture and use cases in cloud environments.
- Cloud Accounts, Projects, Flavour Mappings, Image Mappings, Network Profiles, Storage Profiles, Volumes, Tags, and Services may all be configured and managed.
- Cloud Templates may be created, modified, managed, and deployed.
- Manage namespaces by connecting to a Kubernetes cluster.
- CloudConfig allows you to personalize services and virtual machines.
- Set up and administer the Service Broker.
- Monitor and troubleshoot common issues that may arise during the deployment and management of vRealize Automation.
In conclusion, the VMware vRealize Automation V8.3 training program is an essential resource for IT professionals who want to stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud automation. With its comprehensive coverage of the platform and flexible delivery options, the training program is suitable for IT professionals with varying levels of experience and expertise. By completing the training program, participants will be able to leverage the full power of vRealize Automation to automate the delivery of IT services and improve the efficiency of their IT operations.