Design and Implement Server Infrastructure training program focus on providing essential hands-on training for instruction and practice planning, designing and deploying physical and logical Windows Server 2012. Candidates will thoroughly guide in a live and interactive training session from a certified trainer. Aspirants will enhance the needed skills and knowledge to design and implement a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure. They will get thorough guidance to design, plan, deploy, secure, virtualize enterprise server infrastructure.
Here are the key highlights of pursuing this training program:
- Design, Plan and deploy physical and logical Windows Server 2012
- Build understanding to plan and implement a server deployment strategy
- Learn to design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution
- Understand how to execute the design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy
- Impeccably design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Curate effective design and implementation of Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Learn to manage, maintain IP configuration and address management solution.